Monday, March 26, 2007

Part 4: Nighty Night Time

So this is how my night went last night. I went up to bed a little before 10:00, got ready for bed, peed. I watched a little bit of the news in bed, decided at 10:15 to go to sleep. Oh wait, I had to pee first. Fell asleep, woke up at 10:45! Had to pee again. (We're up to three times alread) Went back to sleep. Woke up at 11:45 to pee, my husband came to bed finally at 12:45, woke me up, guess what... had to get up and pee again. One last time at 2:45 ish, and I finally managed to sleep until my alarm went off at 6:10. For those of you counting, thats 6 times in one night. And some people wonder why I'm so tired all day long! I keep telling myself I wont drink before bedtime, but I'm thirsty constantly, especially right before bed. I'm considering a catheter, then I wouldn't have to get up at least!!!

No comments: