Monday, March 26, 2007

Part 2; BBC Woes

So, for all of my Baby Center Friends, I figured I could come on here and complain about the stupid rules and all the closed threads. I think it is incredibly dumb that we can't use the word vagina in a funny situation on a board about birth!!!! By the way, apparently they thought vagina fart was vulgar, but hello, they do actually happen, hasn't anybody experienced one? I do feel bad about all the British profanity, cause I egged it on, but I figured if it wasn't not allowed, then it was fine. I don't want to leave BBC because I think I have a lot of friends on there, but this is getting ridiculous. I read over all the rules very carefully yesterday, and I don't think we broke a single one by the way. Some one correct me if I'm wrong.
BTW, I really have to pee, but I can't for about 10 more minutes!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Their rules say they can delete posts, threads, people , without any warning nor reason given so basically we're screwed. They are a bunch of wankers, lol.

Unknown said...

Love your blog...Yes I do get vaginal farts. We call them pussy farts...I usually get them while doing it doggy style...how annoying... See now if I put that on BBC it might be offensive. LOL

Nicole said...

I agree with Katie . . . what a bunch of wankers! There's some sort of inverse relationship between the size of some of those ladies uterus and sense of humor.

Oh, and don't know if you have Sheetz gas station/convenience store in CA, but they maintain absolutely exquisite bathrooms!