Thursday, January 24, 2008

Baby Wearing

So sweet little Mongo is currently cuddled up next to me in a fleece sling. He was kind of fussy this morning, only took a short nap, didn't want to play, didn't want to sleep, just wanted to be held. Well, what is a busy mom to do? Baby wearing is the answer. He's happily curled up against me, almost asleep, and I'm busy on here. (When I should be doing laundry.) I use my slings constantly. They make grocery shopping with an infant easy. I'm moving on to SSC's (soft sided carriers) like Mei Tais and Obi's. The world of baby wearing is huge. Check out www.thebabywearer.com for more information.
On more interesting potty related events, major blow out this morning. Yuck, but thank god for Spray n'Wash, that stuff saves all the cutest outfits from the trash can.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Hey it's good to see you updating on here again!!